A fan comic and long-time passion project by pop-culture enthusiast Lasse. See the full comic and pictures of the process here. Welcome!
lauantai 14. marraskuuta 2015
Page 14 pencils and inks
The illustration phase of this entire ordeal started with this page, actually. And, as with so many other things in life, starting was tough: not being quite sure how to approach the drawing, uncertainty over what characters should even look like yet ('cause I do preliminary sketches way less than I should) and all that jazz. Eventually this page had to be left unfinished for a while for those bottom panels with all the action were difficult to execute properly.
This three page event was the last thing I came up with before starting to draw, and even though it is rather unnecessary for the narrative, it was very important in that it got me drawing. It was a sign that after three years of planning this in my head, it was time to birth.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti